Go on an adventure under the sea with the free Underwater Demo from Crytek, featuring over 200 assets and sample scenes to use for your own sub-nautical project.
-- 200+ Assets
- Sunken Ships
- Flow Graph Movement
- Timer UI
Ab sofort steht euch die CryENGINE in Version 5.5 zur Verfügung. Das Update erfolgt via CE-Launcher.
CRYENGINE 5.5 Release Highlights
SVOGI Improvements: SVOGI, the feature which allows developers to create scenes with realistic ambient tonality, now includes a major advancement with SVO Ray-traced Shadows offering an alternative to using cached shadow maps in scenes.
Documentation Overhaul: As requested by the community, redesigned and updated documentation arrives for designers, artists, programmers, and anyone who uses the Sandbox Editor. Veterans and newcomers alike will be able to quickly find what they need.
Flappy Boid: Flappy Boid is a fun, accessible, and now comprehensive onboarding course enabling users to learn core game development concepts while building a finished game.
Sandbox UI/UX Changes: The Sandbox Editor improves workflow, performance, and optimization, making the development process quicker and easier.
Terrain Object Blending: Users can mark Entities with a Mesh Component to become a part of the terrain mesh, empowering more realism, especially with snow and sand scenes.
Updated Entity Components: Multiple new and legacy Components come to the new Entity System, including the porting of legacy rain and water ripple Entities and a new VR Camera and Interaction Component to get users up and running with their VR project quickly.
C# Upgrades: C# assets can be created directly inside of the Asset Browser and functions may be exposed to Schematyc for use inside of Entity Components. C# users will now be able to debug through Visual Studio via a new extension.
Terrain System Improvements: Blend multiple materials and use a new displacement option in the sculpting tools for even more realistic terrain.
Game Platform Plugins: A new Game Platform plugin allows for easy access to common distribution platforms and data transfer protocols, including Steamworks and PSN APIs.
CRYENGINE Versions and Full Editor Source Code: Users can submit pull requests, access the full Sandbox Editor source code, and get preview releases via GitHub. Preview releases will also continue to be made available via the CRYENGINE Launcher.
Unity Migration Guide: Unity Engine users can transfer their skills and content to CRYENGINE quickly and easily with our easy-to-use migration guide.
New Sandbox Level File Format: This feature brings the ability to place level files anywhere within the project directory, and allows for dynamic population.
Automated Packaging and Backing Up: Non-coders can simply share and release CRYENGINE content with new package build functionality within the CrySelect interface. A new Backup Project tool makes backing up projects simple.
You can read the full Release Highlights and Change List in our CRYENGINE 5.5 Documentation pages.
Crytek is pleased to announce that Hunt-Showdown Update 2.4 is now live. Please note, in some cases you may notice a decrease in texture quality. If you encounter this, please adjust the render resolution scale in the graphic options closer to 100%.
- Extended graphics settings - Users can now access a broader range of additional options that can customize performance based on available hardware.
- Loading time improvements - Optimized the time to get into matches on both client and server (Potential saving of 20-30 seconds).
- Resolution scaling - Players can now scale the game rendering independently for their desired resolution which can significantly improve GPU performance when users are GPU bound.
- GPU optimizations - Re-balanced low spec configuration and reduced GPU cost across the board.
- CPU optimizations - Mainthread will be more stable and generally more efficient thanks to a collection of smaller improvements in game code and systems.
- Matchmaking changes – Added an additional matchmaking bracket. Current brackets are now set to ranks 1 to 33 (with overflow to 50), ranks 34 to 66 (with overflow to 80), and ranks 67 to max rank (including prestige).
- Solo Missions – Solo missions will now be single target missions (1 Boss).
- New weapons
- Nagant M1895 Officer Carbine - A modified version of the Nagant M1895 Officer pistol with a long barrel and a stock.
- Specter 1882 Compact - A modified version of the Specter 1882 Shotgun with a foregrip and a sawn-off barrel. Wider spread, but shorter range.
- Crossbow Shotbolt - A hand-crafted crossbow that mixes the characteristics traits of a shotgun with those of a crossbow, utilizing bolts tipped with shotgun shells that detonate on impact setting off a cone of shotgun pellets.
Deceit is a game that tests your instincts for trust and deception in the multiplayer first-person shooter from Automaton based around an asylum. The assets and source content provide you with everything you need to kit-bash your own scenes. Within this asset pack is all of the source content for each item, providing the ultimate in customization of props for your own project. The source content is provided in 3ds Max (.max) file format along with .tif files for asset texturing. This is a comprehensive and diverse pack which offers you a huge range of high quality assets to enjoy.
- Atrium and Skylight
- Bathroom Props
- Numerous Doors and Doorframes
- Cell Doors
- Metal Gates
- Exterior Door
- Escape Hatch
- Forest External Assets
- Underground Paths
- Drainage Pipes
- Doors and Handrails
- Modular Arctic Kit
- Snow Mounds (6x)
- Modular Antenna Kit
- Satellite Dishes
- Antenna Towers
- Radar Ball
- Lab Props
- Cables and Desks
- Fridges and Spinners
- Graffiti Pack (30+)
- Street Art
- Chalk Drawings
In addition to a range of props from Robinson: The Journey, you can also get your hands on various assets which showcase CRYENGINE’s famed vegetation, including a huge tree. On top of this we have also included the Pterodactyl rigged mesh for you to play around with and animate.
• Robinson Hero Tree
• 15+ Vegetation Assets
• 20+ Junk and Background Assets
• 3 Large Background Assets
• 15+ Assorted Props (Power Supply, Telescope, Tree House)
- "CryENGINE® 5 - Sammelthread" @ Crytek-HQ.com
- Marketplace @ CryENGINE.com
- Download "Robinson: The Journey - Free assets for CryENGINE 5.x" @ Crytek-HQ.com
- Robinson: The Journey Official Website