Crytek is pleased to announce that Hunt-Showdown Update 2.4 is now live. Please note, in some cases you may notice a decrease in texture quality. If you encounter this, please adjust the render resolution scale in the graphic options closer to 100%.
- Extended graphics settings - Users can now access a broader range of additional options that can customize performance based on available hardware.
- Loading time improvements - Optimized the time to get into matches on both client and server (Potential saving of 20-30 seconds).
- Resolution scaling - Players can now scale the game rendering independently for their desired resolution which can significantly improve GPU performance when users are GPU bound.
- GPU optimizations - Re-balanced low spec configuration and reduced GPU cost across the board.
- CPU optimizations - Mainthread will be more stable and generally more efficient thanks to a collection of smaller improvements in game code and systems.
- Matchmaking changes – Added an additional matchmaking bracket. Current brackets are now set to ranks 1 to 33 (with overflow to 50), ranks 34 to 66 (with overflow to 80), and ranks 67 to max rank (including prestige).
- Solo Missions – Solo missions will now be single target missions (1 Boss).
- New weapons
- Nagant M1895 Officer Carbine - A modified version of the Nagant M1895 Officer pistol with a long barrel and a stock.
- Specter 1882 Compact - A modified version of the Specter 1882 Shotgun with a foregrip and a sawn-off barrel. Wider spread, but shorter range.
- Crossbow Shotbolt - A hand-crafted crossbow that mixes the characteristics traits of a shotgun with those of a crossbow, utilizing bolts tipped with shotgun shells that detonate on impact setting off a cone of shotgun pellets.
Today (30. August 2018) Hunt's very first live event begins, and if you own the game, you can join in right now. (If you don't already own the game, you can get Hunt on Steam.) Solo players will have their moment to rise up during the week-long Solo Event, where every match consists of up to ten solo players. No team advantage. One bounty per boss.
With only one bounty up for grabs during each round, things are going to get intense. If you see another Hunter, you probably aren't going to wait around before going for the headshot. Everyone and everything on the map is your opponent—and a direct threat to your ability to take home any bounty at all. Things just got serious.
You may die alone, but during the Hunt Solo Event, when you play alone, you have a fighting chance to take the bounty and win the round. All you need to do to join is to select “Solo" on the contract screen, and then “Solo Event," and you're in. The matchmaking system will take care of the rest. Just remember, if you select a multiplayer contract, you won't be given the Solo Event option, so if you can't find the button, go back a few screens and have another look.
Here are the details for update 2.3. Please note that this update is significantly larger (around 13 GB) than usual. We have made some changes that will allow us to deploy hotfixes in a much more efficient manner going forward. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.
- Water Devil – Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water…. this update introduces a new special AI that will make wading through the Louisiana swamps a bit more of a challenge.
- New consumables - Liquid Fire Bomb, Waxed Dynamite.
- Badges for Rank and Prestige – Badges have been added to correspond with different ranks and prestige levels which will be displayed on the Bloodline screen.
- Changes to Fire and Bleed Damage – Both fire and rending damage are less punishing, making it easier to stop them and also recover burning team-mates more reliably.
- Endless Rank-up – Upon reaching max Rank 100 in the Bloodline, players can now continue to progress and unlock additional money rewards instead of Prestiging.
Das ursprüngliche Spiel sollte ein 4 Spieler Koop Spiel werden. Das neue wird allem Anschein nach ein 2vs2 Titel.
Sobald es weitere Informationen gibt, werden wir berichten.