Warhead Patch 1 - Patch notes
As promised in the last monthly update, the Crysis Warhead Patch is almost ready for release! The patch will be launched soon but to keep you guys as up to date as possible, we're giving you the full patch notes now. So without much further ado, here they are.
These are the full patch notes as seen in the readme file with the patch. There is still no date set for the release of the patch, but we want to keep you up to date.
* Windows Vista: Mouse cursor should no longer have an offset in the menu.
* Windows Vista: Unrequested launches in windowed mode should occur less often now.
* Timedemo can now be started from the command line.
* Better dynamic texture support for enthusiast mode.
* Added 64-bit executables for Windows XP x64 and Windows Vista 64-bit version. In Windows XP x64 a new shortcut will be placed under the Crysis Warhead program group. In Windows Vista right-click the Crysis Warhead icon in Game Explorer and choose to run the game in 64-bit mode.
* Games saved in 32-bit won't work properly when running the 64-bit version and vice-versa.
Note: After applying the patch the version displayed (lower right corner of menu) is 18.104.22.1680.
Although there is no set date for the release of this patch, it will be very soon. A full news piece will be posted when the patch is made available. The revoke tool was released prior to this patch, for full information on that, please check earlier news posts.
- MyCrysis Team
- Forumbeitrag @ Crysis-HQ.com
- News @ MyCrysis.com