Crysis Wars - Patch 1.2 Released!
We are pleased to announce that the Crysis Wars patch 2 is now available for download. The development team took the feedback from the community and created a priority list what definitely needs to go into that patch. Lots of bug fixes have been done as well as gameplay improvements and more balancing to weapons and vehicles. So please take the time to update your game to the latest version.
With the introduction of the new Auto Patching system brought to you for the first time in Crysis Wars, the installation of Patch 1.2 is far easier than it was with Crysis. Listed below are the details of how to make sure your version of the game is up to date and compatible with the latest version of Wars. If you encounter any problems during the update or installation process then please visit the MyCrysis.com forums. Please note that it is NOT required to have Patch 1.1 installed on your machine.
* Windows XP: Open the Start menu and click on "Programs -> EA -> Crysis Wars -> Check for game updates".
* Windows Vista: Open the game browser and right click on Crysis Wars. Then click on "check for updates".
* STEAM: Crysis Wars will automatically update to the latest version via STEAM.
* Manual Installation: In the case you want to install the patch manually you can download the setup file from here and execute it to update Crysis Wars.
* Fixed: Several client and server crashes
* Fixed: Several memory leaks
* Fixed: "" in level names in levelrotation.xml will now work
* Fixed: Incorrect weapon recoil after zooming
* Fixed: Claymore mines sometimes did not detect enemy players
* Fixed: Potential exploits using client cvars
* Fixed: Players not able to skip intro movies
* Fixed: Reloading and shooting with the AY-69 will not cause a second reload animation anymore
* Fixed: Saving of Favourite Servers and Last Played Server list
* Balance: Reduced prices of AY and SMG
* Balance: Increased price of Shotgun
* Balance: Reduced price of the PS-Radar Kit
* Balance: Adjusted weapon recoil by any SMG and Assault Rifle type weapons.
* Balance: Reduced Kill radius of any Explosive Weapons
* Balance: Adjusted splash radius of any Explosive Weapons
* Balance: Reduced rate of fire of the Grenade Launcher
* Balance: Adjusted C4 vehicle damage
* Balance: Increased LAW rocket Speed
* Balance: Increased AAA Rocket speed
* Balance: Increased AAA Rocket turn speed
* Balance: Adjusted AAA Gun damage
* Balance: Reduced splash damage of VTOL rockets against infantry
* Balance: Increased damage of Helicopter rockets
* Balance: Increased SOCOM damage
* Balance: Increased AY69 damage
* Balance: Adjusted Stand to Prone modifier for weapons
* Balance: Adjusted Stand to crouch modifier for weapons
* Added shortcut keys for Nanosuit modes
- Download "Official Crysis WARS Patch v1.2" @ Crysis-HQ.com
- Forumbeitrag @ Crysis-HQ.com