Spooky Scenery Contest
Welcome everyone! Halloween Is nearly upon us, and to help celebrate the holiday we’re giving you yet another chance to get your hands on some fantastic prizes! Anyone can enter to be in with a chance of winning.
This contest is all about scary atmospheres and spooky scenery. All you have to do is jump in game, or fire up the Sandbox2 editor and create yourself a really creepy scene, or capture an image from an already existing one. You can use any custom assets you want, just try and make it as scary as you can, and be sure to try and throw in some Crysis references. Then simply take a picture of the scene from the best angle in the best settings and post it in the entries thread. It's that simple!
The competition will run from Tuesday 28th October at 20:00 until 28th November at 20:00. The winners will then be announced shortly after that.
* Please post the pictures as an attachment in THIS correct thread.
* Designs may not contain any extremely offensive material.
* Content of the levels must remain relevant to Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Crysis Wars, MyCrysis.com or Crymod.com.
* In the case someone does not follow the rules from above the Crymod/MyCrysis Staff Team will delete the contribution of this user.
* Editing your post/design is allowed till end of the competition.
* All scenes must be your own creations
* Scenes may only be created using the Sandbox2 Editor.
* Custom Assets/Textures and Materials are allowed.
* Staff of Crytek, Crymod, MyCrysis or Crysiswarhead.com are not eligible to enter.
* You can use existing levels to take the screenshot
* You are also allowed to use images from in-game on either Campaign (Crysis/Warhead)
An nVidia e-GeForce 9800GX2 KO Graphics Card, A signed copy of Crysis Warhead, Crysis Warhead Tshirt, Crysis Lanyard.
A signed copy of Crysis Warhead, Crysis Warhead Tshirt, Crysis Wars Tshirt, Crysis Lanyard
A copy of Crysis Warhead, Crysis Warhead Tshirt, Crysis Lanyard
- Forumbeitrag @ Crysis-HQ.com