ICMC: SP Beta Screenshot Submission
With today the Alpha Screenshot Submission for the Singleplayer levels has been closed. A lot of community members decided to participate and try to win some of the awesome prizes the mapping contest offers to you.
About 50 contributions have been done until now! We are really looking forward to the upcoming Beta screenshots and the final level submissions from each of you!
By closing the Alpha screenshot submission this also means that the list of participants has been defined. No further contributions of Alpha Screenshots of your Singleplayer map will be accepted anymore.
1. Beta Screenshot Submission
Of course the contest only turns into the next round, since with today the Singleplayer Beta Screenshot Submission has kicked off. You now have about six weeks left to do your submission before the singleplayer part of the contest is finished.
- Intel / Crysis Mapping Contest What To Submit
In order to minimize the amount of wrong submissions please read the following text carefully. It will include a detailed description what exactly is needed.
I am working on a level for the contest, what do I need to submit now?
1. First of all, this submission is only for Singleplayer levels.
2. Submitted needs to be screenshots of your level, no Alpha/Beta .cry files are needed at all. These can be taken either ingame or in the Editor.
3. This submission is about the Beta status of your singleplayer level. So please avoid submitting final screenshots.
4. At least two beta screenshots of your singleplayer level need to be submitted (max. amount: 5 pictures, max size per file: 1600*1200px, 2MB)
How To Submit
The following you fill find a detailed explanation how to submit your Singleplayer Beta Screenshots to the respective section.
Please read the instructions carefully and go through them step-by-step:
1. Open your map in the editor or ingame and take as many screenshots as you want.
2. Pick at least two screenshots (and 5 at max) from "..My DocumentsMy GamesCrysisScreenshots" which you would like to submit.
3. Once done go to the Crymod Challenges Section
4. Create a new thread with following subject:
<prefix> <mapname> - <username> - Beta Screenshots
(prefix = SP for SinglePlayer) e.g. "SP Testlevel - Cry-Alex - Beta Screenshots"
5. Attach all your Singleplayer Beta Screenshots to your post (max. allowed number is 5)
6. Click on "Post New Thread" - That's it! ?
2. Screenshot Submission Deadline
Following you fill find the deadline for submitting the beta screenshots of your singleplayer level.
Deadline: June, 17th 2008
3. Upcoming Level Delivery Deadline
Not only the beta screenshots need to be submitted until June 17th, but also the final level submission needs to be done by then. Within the next few days we will prepare the downloads section and get everything ready for your submissions.
We will set up specific news when you can start uploading your level including a tutorial how to do it correctly. So stay tuned for more information on that!
NOTE: Only levels with Alpha & Beta screenshot submissions can be taken into account for determining the winners after the final level submission has taken place! Be sure to not miss out one of the submissions!