ICMC: SP Alpha Screenshot Submission
This is a reminder to not miss the Singleplayer Alpha Screenshot submission deadline for the Intel / Crysis Mapping Contest. On May 6th, 2008 the Alpha Screenshot Submission for your Singleplayer levels is closing. Be sure to have your screenshots submitted by then, otherwise you won't be able to participate in this mapping contest! Below we have created a list how to upload your screenshots correctly.
What To Submit
In order to minimize the amount of wrong submissions please read the following text carefully. It will include a detailed description what exactly is needed, what can be left out for now and what is not required until the final level submission starts.
I am working on a level for the contest, what do I need to submit now?
1. First of all, this submission is only for Singleplayer levels. (Read more about it here)
2. Submitted needs to be screenshots of your level, no Alpha/Beta .cry files are needed at all. These can be taken either ingame or in the Editor.
3. This submission is about the Alpha status of your singleplayer level. So please avoid submitting final screenshots.
4. At least two alpha screenshots of your singleplayer level need to be submitted (max. amount: 5 pictures, max size per file: 1600*1200px, 2MB)
- Intel / Crysis Mapping Contest How To Submit
The following you fill find a detailed explanation how to submit your Singleplayer Alpha Screenshots to the respective section. Please read the instructions carefully and go through them step-by-step:
1. Open your map in the editor or ingame and take as many screenshots as you want.
2. Pick at least two screenshots (and 5 at max) from "..My DocumentsMy GamesCrysisScreenshots" which you would like to submit.
3. Once done go to the Singleplayer Challenges Section
4. Create a new thread with following subject:
<prefix> <mapname> - <username> - Alpha Screenshots
(prefix = SP) e.g. "SP suit_demonstration - Cry-Alex - Alpha Screenshots"
5. Attach all your Singleplayer Alpha Screenshots to your post (max. allowed number is 5)
6. Click on "Post New Thread" - That's it!
Of course there is a deadline for submitting Singleplayer Alpha Screenshots to crymod.com. After this time all threads in the Singleplayer Challenges Section are getting locked and no further alpha screenshot submission is allowed then. So make sure to make your contribution in time!
Deadline: May 6th, 2008
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only levels with Alpha & Beta screenshot submissions can be taken into account for determining the winners after the final level submission has taken place! Be sure to not miss out one of the submissions!