The second patch for Crytek’s highly-acclaimed Crysis is now available! Recent recipient of the “Outstanding Achievement in Visual Engineering” award from the Academy of Arts and Interactive Sciences and “Best Technology” award from the Game Developer’s Conference Awards, Patch 1.2 continues to tune and improve what was already one of the highest rated games of 2007.
Crytek is committed to continuing their support of the community, and CEO Cevat Yerli is driving the team towards attacking the Crysis community’s most wanted list. Stay tuned for more information.
Change Log Abstract
The main improvements in Patch 1.2 include tweaks to multiplayer, mod support and balance of weapons, AI and vehicles, including:
- Added mod loader to main menu
- Increased damage of most player-fired weapons and decreased damage of most AI-fired weapons
- Added auto team balance
- Added grenade indicator for enemy and friendly team
- Added additional audio feedback (headshot/body) on bullet impact
- Fully implementing Crytek’s internal anti-cheat-solution
- Added numbers to energy bar in PowerStruggle for quicker reference
- Added team colors to kill/death messages
- Team killed players no longer drop their weapon
- Improved vehicle handling under braking and boosting
- Greatly increased AAA damage vs. VTOL and Helicopter
- Reduced collision damage for players hit by vehicles at lower speeds
- Download "Crysis Patch 1.2" @ Crysis-HQ.com
- Download "Crysis Patch 1.2" @ CryMod.com
- Download "Crysis Patch 1.2" @ eXp.de
- Download "Crysis Patch 1.2" @ Strategyinformer.com
- Download "Crysis Patch 1.2" @ Clan00.de
- Forumbeitrag @ Crysis-HQ.com Important Information
Patch 1.2 can be applied to both vanilla Crysis (v1.0) and Crysis v1.1 since it will update automatically to Crysis version 1.2.
Crysis Customer Support
In the case you encounter any kind of issues during the installation of Crysis patch 1.2 please have a look at the thread Crysis Patch 1.1/1.2 - Known Issues & Workarounds! or contact EA Customer Support.
- Thread Crysis Patch 1.1/1.2 - Known Issues & Workarounds!
- Thread Patch 1.2 Feedback
Enjoy the Patch!
-Crysis Dev Team