Singleplayer Alpha Screenshot Submission Kicks Off!
Today it is time to kick off the second submission for the Intel / Crysis Mapping Contest. Everyone who is working on a Singleplayer map for this contest should read the following important information about the Singleplayer Alpha Screenshot Submission which is kicking off today.
What To Submit
In order to minimize the amount of wrong submissions please read the following text carefully. It will include a detailed description what exactly is needed, what can be left out for now and what is not required until the final level submission starts.
I am working on a level for the contest, what do I need to submit now?
1. First of all, this submission is only for Singleplayer levels. (You are still able to submit your Multiplayer Alpha Screenshots until 4th of March though. Read more about it here)
2. Submitted needs to be screenshots of your level, no Alpha/Beta .cry files are needed at all. These can be taken either ingame or in the Editor.
3. This submission is about the Alpha status of your singleplayer level. So please avoid submitting final screenshots.
4. At least two alpha screenshots of your singleplayer level need to be submitted (max. amount: 5 pictures, max size per file: 1600*1200px, 2MB)
- Komplette Mitteilung
- Intel / Crysis Mapping Contest How To Submit
The following you fill find a detailed explanation how to submit your Singleplayer Alpha Screenshots to the respective section. Please read the instructions carefully and go through them step-by-step:
1. Open your map in the editor or ingame and take as many screenshots as you want.
2. Pick at least two screenshots (and 5 at max) from "../My Documents/My Games/Crysis/Screenshots" which you would like to submit.
3. Once done go to the Singleplayer Challenges Section
4. Create a new thread with following subject:
<prefix> <mapname> - <username> - Alpha Screenshots
(prefix = SP) e.g. "SP suit_demonstration - Cry-Alex - Alpha Screenshots"
5. Attach all your Singleplayer Alpha Screenshots to your post (max. allowed number is 5)
6. Click on "Post New Thread" - That's it! Smile
Of course there is a deadline for submitting Singleplayer Alpha Screenshots to crymod.com. After this time all threads in the Singleplayer Challenges Section are getting locked and no further alpha screenshot submission is allowed then. So make sure to make your contribution in time!
Deadline: Based on the known issue in Patch 1.1 that prevents you from generating your AI Triangulation in the Editor the deadline has been postponed. Within the upcoming days we will inform you when this deadline will be since we want to ensure you got enough time to make your submissions!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only levels with Alpha & Beta screenshot submissions can be taken into account for determining the winners after the final level submission has taken place! Be sure to not miss out one of the submissions!