Die Jungs von Crytek sind weiterhin fleissig. Das zweite Update der offiziellen SandBox2 Dokumentation ist abgeschlossen.
Updated Official Crytek Docu
We are happy to release our second update for our Sandbox2 Editor docu. This time we have updated some of the tutorials and adjusted their content. In addition we also provide you with a whole bunch of new tutorials and also references that explain different parts of the editor. You can find the brand new docu on doc.crymod.com. (Maybe hit F5 to refresh the content if you still see the old tutorials only)
This second update to our official docu web site includes 14 new tutorials for you to read through, including basic and advanced tutorials. In addition we also added very useful reference docus that explain specific functionalities of the Sandbox2 Editor.
Lest die komplette Mitteilung (in Englisch) durch klicken auf den "Mehr..." Link.
- doc.crymod.com New Tutorials/References Listing
Following you can find a detailed list of which tutorials and references have been added and updated lately.
• Interacting with windows and toolbars
• Organizing your scene *updated*
• How to set up Zero-G environment *updated*
• How to set up the basic game logic (mission design) *updated*
• How to setup a frozen level *updated*
• How to setup an Instant Action Multiplayer Level *updated*
• How to setup a PowerStruggle Multiplayer level *updated*
• How to get your multiplayer map listed in game
• How to setup weather effects
• Facial Editor Tutorial
• How to create minimaps *updated*
• Basic Trackview Tutorial *updated*
• Boids Reference
• Doors Reference
• Elevator Entity Reference
• Entities Environment Reference
• Entities Items Reference
• Entities Ladders Reference
• Entities Lights Reference
• Material Editor Reference
• Particle Editor Reference
• Main Menu Reference
Your Feedback Needed
Do you like our tutorials? What would you like to see next? If you got feedback and suggestions how we can improve our official docu for the Sandbox2 Editor please let us know and post it in the crymod forums.
Enjoy the new stuff! -Crysis Dev Team
UPDATE2: Official Crytek Sandbox2 Editor Docu