CryENGINE 5.4, 5.5, 5.6
This ia a true to scale 3D model of Stardust (Space probe).
Fitting textures are also included.
1. Copy the folder "objects" (incl. subdirs) into your
"GameSDK" directory (where the "levels" folder is located).
2. Start your Sandboxeditor.
3. Create or open an existing level.
4. Via "Create Object" --> Brush --> "objects/4thdnet/chq_stardust"
drag and drop item "chq_stardust_capsule_closed.cgf" into your level.
5. Now you should see the textured Stardust in your level.
- The 3D model has no collision model (you can walk through).
- The environment shown on the screenshots is not included.
Feel free to join our "oldschool" website incl. forum at: www.Crytek-HQ.com
Of course you can also join us at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crytekhq
Marco W. aka WarpSpeed = Converted/optimized for CryENGINE
NASA / JPL-Caltech = 3D model & textures
[COPYRIGHT & LICENCE]
- This release is public domain, so long you give credit to its creator(s).
- All objects, logos, trademarks and graphics in this package
are property of their respective owner(s).
Für evtl. Schäden an EDV-Systemen & Co. übernehmen wir keinerlei Haftung.