"SolarFall Games" hat das Update auf Version 0.4.2 für "Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem" veröffentlicht. Größte Neueurung ist die lang geforderte Minimap, die nun ins Spiel gekommen ist.
- New minimap in dungeon !
- New Dash system! It is now a short range teleport with a warm up animation. Includes particles and sound!
- Items left on ground will now be automatically removed after 24 in-game hours
- Minimap overlay toggle, force move, force attack and item comparison left/right switch keys have been added to the keybinding menu
- Greatly reduced particle emitters CPU usage
- Fixed various bugs with the transparency system
- Fixed AI pathfinding high CPU usage issue
- Fixed a very rare crash on online autosaving
- Fixed a rare random crash when exiting dungeon
- Fixed a rare random crash when transitioning between dungeon floors
- Fixed the issue causing some players to not generate error.dmp when crashing
- Fixed a physic related memory corruption crash
- Fixed multiple raycast related crashes
- Small CPU optimization related to on ground items name display UI
- New spell icons for Conflagration and Holy Dive.
- Fixed the bug that caused characters to lose all their attribute points after resetting stats
to the lore master then clicking on cancel
- Level 0 rings, amulets and capes bug has been fixed. Note that items dropped previous to
this fix will still be displayed as level 0.
- Rebinded skill shortcuts are now properly displayed in the skill bar
- Fixed a bug that caused walls on the border of the map to not be removed when removing the floor under it
- Fixed a placement bug for wall furnitures that allowed to place paintings on ceiling chandeliers
- Fixed a bug causing items stored on the mannequin not to be saved properly
- New Dash sounds
- New Rain Fire sounds
- New Lightning Orb sounds (and for AST variants)
- New Gravedigger/keeper sounds
- New Fire Breath sounds
- New Brutal Strike sounds
- New corpse explosion (Gibs) sound
- Enabled reverb for footsteps
- Legendary Item drop sound falloff increased
- Undead Warriors are wielding a weapon again.
- The undead are now roaming the land.
- Monster elites now spawn later in the game.
- Fixed targeting issue with the Lightning Staff (ray attack)
- Improved collision detection between the player and enemies projectile
- Tweaked effects and randomness of item qualities.
- Fix some parts of the lightning staff combo not inflicting the weapon’s damage.
- Removed the stamina regen malus on heavy armor.
- Rage Loss bonus of heavy armor has been moved to medium armor.
- Rogue armor now increases dexterity.
- Removed the resource pool percent bonus on mage armor.
- Mage armor now increases power.
- Active Skills now also get statistical upgrades at level 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25.
- Frost Nova
- Fixed the cooldown increasing with spell level.
- Rush now only increases dash distance since the new dash is instantaneous.