Crytek is pleased to announce that Hunt-Showdown Update 2.4 is now live. Please note, in some cases you may notice a decrease in texture quality. If you encounter this, please adjust the render resolution scale in the graphic options closer to 100%.
- Extended graphics settings - Users can now access a broader range of additional options that can customize performance based on available hardware.
- Loading time improvements - Optimized the time to get into matches on both client and server (Potential saving of 20-30 seconds).
- Resolution scaling - Players can now scale the game rendering independently for their desired resolution which can significantly improve GPU performance when users are GPU bound.
- GPU optimizations - Re-balanced low spec configuration and reduced GPU cost across the board.
- CPU optimizations - Mainthread will be more stable and generally more efficient thanks to a collection of smaller improvements in game code and systems.
- Matchmaking changes – Added an additional matchmaking bracket. Current brackets are now set to ranks 1 to 33 (with overflow to 50), ranks 34 to 66 (with overflow to 80), and ranks 67 to max rank (including prestige).
- Solo Missions – Solo missions will now be single target missions (1 Boss).
- New weapons
- Nagant M1895 Officer Carbine - A modified version of the Nagant M1895 Officer pistol with a long barrel and a stock.
- Specter 1882 Compact - A modified version of the Specter 1882 Shotgun with a foregrip and a sawn-off barrel. Wider spread, but shorter range.
- Crossbow Shotbolt - A hand-crafted crossbow that mixes the characteristics traits of a shotgun with those of a crossbow, utilizing bolts tipped with shotgun shells that detonate on impact setting off a cone of shotgun pellets.
Deceit is a game that tests your instincts for trust and deception in the multiplayer first-person shooter from Automaton based around an asylum. The assets and source content provide you with everything you need to kit-bash your own scenes. Within this asset pack is all of the source content for each item, providing the ultimate in customization of props for your own project. The source content is provided in 3ds Max (.max) file format along with .tif files for asset texturing. This is a comprehensive and diverse pack which offers you a huge range of high quality assets to enjoy.
- Atrium and Skylight
- Bathroom Props
- Numerous Doors and Doorframes
- Cell Doors
- Metal Gates
- Exterior Door
- Escape Hatch
- Forest External Assets
- Underground Paths
- Drainage Pipes
- Doors and Handrails
- Modular Arctic Kit
- Snow Mounds (6x)
- Modular Antenna Kit
- Satellite Dishes
- Antenna Towers
- Radar Ball
- Lab Props
- Cables and Desks
- Fridges and Spinners
- Graffiti Pack (30+)
- Street Art
- Chalk Drawings
In addition to a range of props from Robinson: The Journey, you can also get your hands on various assets which showcase CRYENGINE’s famed vegetation, including a huge tree. On top of this we have also included the Pterodactyl rigged mesh for you to play around with and animate.
• Robinson Hero Tree
• 15+ Vegetation Assets
• 20+ Junk and Background Assets
• 3 Large Background Assets
• 15+ Assorted Props (Power Supply, Telescope, Tree House)
- "CryENGINE® 5 - Sammelthread" @ Crytek-HQ.com
- Marketplace @ CryENGINE.com
- Download "Robinson: The Journey - Free assets for CryENGINE 5.x" @ Crytek-HQ.com
- Robinson: The Journey Official Website
Today (30. August 2018) Hunt's very first live event begins, and if you own the game, you can join in right now. (If you don't already own the game, you can get Hunt on Steam.) Solo players will have their moment to rise up during the week-long Solo Event, where every match consists of up to ten solo players. No team advantage. One bounty per boss.
With only one bounty up for grabs during each round, things are going to get intense. If you see another Hunter, you probably aren't going to wait around before going for the headshot. Everyone and everything on the map is your opponent—and a direct threat to your ability to take home any bounty at all. Things just got serious.
You may die alone, but during the Hunt Solo Event, when you play alone, you have a fighting chance to take the bounty and win the round. All you need to do to join is to select “Solo" on the contract screen, and then “Solo Event," and you're in. The matchmaking system will take care of the rest. Just remember, if you select a multiplayer contract, you won't be given the Solo Event option, so if you can't find the button, go back a few screens and have another look.
The source files provided make up many of the base animations used within the GameSDK and allows users to use FBX files with exact re-targeting and skinning of numerous setups for enhanced modding. The FBX animations allow you to compose or layer any of your animations in the external 3D modeling app of your choice to create carbon-copies of Crysis movement and first person styling. Included in the animation pack is the following:
- 300+ FBX animation files
- Smart Objects